les dragon du chaos Index du Forum
les dragon du chaos Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Login With Redirect Url

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les dragon du chaos Index du Forum -> Accueil ¤¤¤Les Dragons Du Chaos ¤¤¤ -> PRESENTATION PERSONNAGE JEU
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
saloct

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login With Redirect Url Répondre en citant

Facebook Login With Redirect Url
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

shareimprove this answer answered Sep 8 '16 at 14:10 rcomblen 3,2971523 add a comment up vote 0 down vote I know this reply is late, but if you are using passportjs, you might want to see this. ] and export const routing = RouterModule.forRoot(appRoutes, { useHash: true }); As far as I understand, the = character in the route is interpreted as part of optional route parameters definition (see so not involved in the route matching. Found out she had no passcode on it. Pick a username Email Address Password Sign up for GitHub Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account Facebook redirect appending #= to the URL. We deactivated it at sprint. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. Log in or register to post comments Comment #2 sajt CreditAttribution: sajt commented 9 June 2016 at 05:55 The facebook dashboard has changed, and the 'Valid OAuth redirect URIs' section is going to an other part of it (Products/Facebook login) Log in or register to post comments Comment #3 sajt CreditAttribution: sajt commented 9 June 2016 at 05:55 Status: Active Closed (fixed) Log in or register to post comments Comment #4 kopeboy CreditAttribution: kopeboy commented 16 August 2016 at 16:12 Title: URL Blocked Facebook Login Valid OAuth redirect URIs Component: Miscellaneous Documentation Category: Support request Task Status: Closed (fixed) Needs work So what should we put in that field? "Valid OAuth redirect URIs" ?! Please just write it on the module page to be sure! Log in or register to post comments Comment #5 masipila CreditAttribution: masipila commented 3 September 2016 at 20:04 Status: Needs work Fixed Installation instructions are now updated. I have a stored procedure that I need to schedule to run on the 30th of the month. Medium PriorityQuestion by Oliver Jones 2h ago 1 Comment Cloud Computing Cloud Services Cloud Migration What are the important factors to consider while migrating to cloud and the best practices needed to . SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. if (window.location.hash == '#='){ // Check if the browser supports history.replaceState. Source: shareimprove this answer answered Jan 29 '17 at 3:25 Mark Murphy 1,5482023 2 This is the only answer that actually explains why this happens, thanks, I think I'll leave the offending chars in my urls now that I know they're not an issue. if (window.location.href.indexOf('#=') > 0) { window.location = window.location.href.replace(/#.*/, ''); } shareimprove this answer edited Jun 21 '13 at 23:12 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered May 16 '12 at 6:59 neokio 3,8232444 1 this causes a window location change, initiating a page refresh –rpearce Jul 31 '13 at 15:31 add a comment up vote 3 down vote With angular and angular ui router, you can fix this app.config(function ($stateProvider, $urlRouterProvider, $locationProvider) { // Make a trailing slash optional for all routes // - Note: You'll need to specify all urls with a trailing slash if you use this method. Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub. Not happy with FB. #241 Closed commadelimited opened this Issue Apr 8, 2013 14 comments Comments Assignees No one assigned Labels None yet Projects None yet Milestone No milestone 7 participants Contributor commadelimited commented Apr 8, 2013 It looks like there's something going on with Facebook's redirect scheme which appends the string #= to the URL of the redirect. The ideas below should work. If the aesthetics, or client-side behavior, of the resulting URL are of concern, it would be possible to use window.location.hash (or even a server-side redirect of your own) to remove the offending characters. I deployed .. Therefore Facebook picks up the latest state (what you see) and you are then able to continue from there. Medium PriorityQuestion by Armitage318 1h ago 0 Comments VMware high availability ESXi Reconfigure HA: operation timed out Hi, I am using ESXi 6.0 I just upgraded VMware vCenter Server Applianceto 6.0.0.30300 My cluster . –BlueSun3k1 Oct 14 '17 at 22:40 add a comment up vote 55 down vote if you want to remove the remaining "#" from the url $(window).on('load', function(e){ if (window.location.hash == '#=') { window.location.hash = ''; // for older browsers, leaves a # behind history.pushState('', document.title, window.location.pathname); // nice and clean e.preventDefault(); // no page reload } }) shareimprove this answer edited May 30 '16 at 22:54 Communityf 11 answered Apr 9 '12 at 2:02 likebeats 742617 2 tried this. As an answer to your question, the post login paths are documented in the module handbook: If you need further support after you have read the handbook documentation, please open a new support request instead continuing commenting in this already closed issue. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. Here's the hack I threw together. {path: '', redirectTo: '/facebookLoginSuccess'}, . I had a working setup but after the failure of my single virtual ESXi server (WMware work . The above suggests you left it empty. Because this anchor is parsed by the browser, you need not worry about it. Is that a Facebook app setting or a local Django admin setting? Andy On Apr 9, 2013, at 2:15 AM, Raymond Penners notificationsgithub.com wrote: Did you set "Website with Facebook login / Site URL" to something like (for localhost development) 5a02188284
live facebook chat.comcheat top eleven di facebook dengan cheat enginefacebook spam likes pagesdownload messenger facebook for phonefacebook password sniper does it workfacebook ad creator toolcreat new facebook account gmail.comapp to download videos from facebook to androidaplikasi untuk hack facebook for androidfacebook help for blackberry

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les dragon du chaos Index du Forum -> Accueil ¤¤¤Les Dragons Du Chaos ¤¤¤ -> PRESENTATION PERSONNAGE JEU Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange